- About Us
- Teaching Rewards
Learning Discussion Rooms
Taiwan Tech provides three fully equipped Learning Discussion Rooms for small groups of staff and students on the 12th floor of the International Building. These facilities can be booked online by Taiwan Tech faculty and students on all days of the week during the term. They are also available during term breaks with slightly different opening hours.
2. Eligible applicants: Taiwan Tech staff and students.
3. Opening hours :
Monday to Friday 09:00-21:00
【Summer & Winter Break】
Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
Saturday and Sunday closed
(Note: closed on national holidays)
4. To apply for a learning discussion room, please go to the online reservation system to make an appointment. Reservation System : http://188.8.131.52/
5. Each borrowing is limited to a maximum of 2 hours, and each person can reserve up to 2 times per week.
6. During the time of use, please unlock the door with the student / faculty card or enter your e-mail.
7. No food or drinks in the learning discussion room, and please keep the room clean.
8. For rules and regulations, please read NTUST Learning Discussion Rooms Use Rules. (111.10.17修訂)
※Contact person: Ms. Yu-Wen Liu , Tel: (02)2730-6204 , E-mail: email@example.com