- About Us
- Teaching Rewards
Awards for Outstanding/Excellent Teaching Assistants:
Each semester, the CTLD offers awards for outstanding Teaching Assistants (TA) as an acknowledgement of their contributions to improving teaching quality at Taiwan Tech.
(1) Eligibility: Teaching assistants who wish to apply for the Outstanding Teaching Assistants Award have to participate in the Teaching Assistant Seminar organized by CLTD during the semester, or participate at least in two events (seminars) conducted by the CTLD during the semester to obtain teaching Assistant certification. All applicants have to attend at least one additional event(seminar) held by the CTLD during the semester.
In other words, there are two ways to enter the selection process: 1) Attend the Teaching Assistant Seminar + one additional event organized by the CTLD during the semester 2) Attend any three events organized by the CTLD during the semester;
(2) Selection process: The selection of teaching assistants for the current semester will be handled in the following semester. (For example: Applications for the semester 2019 -1 (108-1), will be processed in semester 2019 -2 (108-2)
(3) Selection date: The selection date will be announced on the NTUST announcement board.
(4) Required documents:
1. Application form (see attachment 1), one recommendation letter (see attachment 2), and relevant supporting materials (all documents in paper) ; if not, it is exempted.
2. Submit all materials(for general course) in paper to Ms Yi-ying Chou CTLD in IB-205
3. Award announcement: The announcement will be made on the CTLD website, and the winners will be notified individually.
4. Outstanding and Excellent Teaching Assistants will receive a certificate of merit and money, and will be publicly praised by the CTLD.
(1) For details on the selection of outstanding teaching assistants, please refer to the Teaching Assistant Training and Award Methods (see Appendix 3).
(2) If you have any questions for general course , please contact: Ms. Chou Yi-Ying , Phone 2737-6982 , email: email@example.com
(3) If you have any questions for EMI course , please contact: Ms. Chia Pin Tu , Phone 2730-1109 , email: firstname.lastname@example.org
【General course English version】
Attachment_1_ Awards for Outstanding/Excellent Teaching Assistant Application Form (doc格式)(odt格式)
Attachment_2_ Awards for Outstanding/Excellent Teaching Assistant Letter of Recommendation(doc格式)(odt格式)
Attachment 3 Teaching Assistant Training and Reward Method