1. What is digital teaching material?
Digital teaching material refer to the use of multimedia, animation, audio and video technologies and methods to produce audiovisual material that can promote students' learning. After production, they can be used in digital courses.
2. Status of digital teaching material promotion in Taiwan Tech
- Create a digital teaching-friendly environment: The Multifunctional information desk of the traditional classroom is fully equipped with EverCam screen recording software, which is convenient for teachers to record digital teaching materials for courses.
- Provide support and resources: The CTLD has video and audio recording equipment that can be borrowed by Taiwan Tech instructors who plan to offer digitalized courses. Please refer to “Support-Video Recording Equipment”.
- Establish professional studios: We offers professional recording studios in the International Building, on IB-1221 by instructors who wish to offer digitalized courses. Please refer to “Support-Recording Studios”.
- For more information, please contact the organizer: Miss Chang Yu-Lin :Tel: 2730-1021, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org